Bad Teeth Cause Severe Illness & Death
High Calcium is not enough! You also need MAGNESIUM, MANGANESE, POTASSIUM, BORON & VITAMIN D, all essential for strong bones, teeth and ligaments. Many chronic diseases, perhaps most, are a result of root canal surgery. Dr. Weston A. Price wrote two incisive books covering 1174 pages about his research into human health and dental conditions. Dr. Price learned after thousands of animal studies that a root canal tooth is always infected regardless of it’s appearance and lack of symptoms. When Dr. Price took a root canal tooth out of a patient who had a chronic disease and placed this tooth in an animal the patient became well and the animal developed the same illness the patient had previously suffered from. If the patient had rheumatoid arthritis the animal became afflicted with RA. When the patient had heart disease the animal developed heart disease. The tooth from a patient with kidney disease produced an animal with kidney disease. It is so important to invest in healthy teeth immediately as decay teeth cannot be replace. Implant and filling are often also rejected by our body and can cause bacterial infection and death in the long term.
Everyone should take Moringa today. Health of your teeth will determine how many healthy years you have in your life. You should not wait till your teeth decay before you start taking Moringa.
The common solution is stimulants like caffeine or “energy drinks” that are packed with sugar. These products can make you feel jittery while they’re in your system and make you crash and feel even more drained once they wear off.
If you’re looking for a safe, natural way to improve your energy for the long term — not just a few hours — look no further than the superfood moringa oleifera. The doctor himself, Dr. Mehmet Oz, sang the praises of this plant on the April 12 episode of “Dr. Oz,” screen worldwide as a natural solution for anyone having trouble getting moving in the morning and staying productive and focused all day. This plant is rich in minerals like iron, calcium and potassium as well as vitamins A and C. In fact, moringa oleifera has more calcium than milk, more vitamin C than oranges and more iron than spinach, our go-to green. It’s also loaded with phytochemicals like rhamnose and antioxidants, which are our body’s best friend for fighting off infection and illness caused by free radicals.
The result of all these great components is a laundry list of health benefits, starting with boosting your energy. These vitamins, minerals and enzymes keep your body balanced to trigger natural energy production. Moringa oleifera strengthens your immune system, protects your heart and improves cognitive function — it can even improve your mood. Taking it daily can also support healthy skin that is clear and smooth.
Amino acids are the building blocks of protein and muscle tissue. They also play a major role in physiological processes relating to our energy, recovery, muscle and strength gain, and aid in weight loss. There are 23 amino acids of which eight are considered essential–tryptophan, lysine, methionine, valine, leucine, isoleucine, threonine, and phenylalanine. These are the basis for the construction of new muscle and must be obtained from our nutritional intake.
All natural Moringa, consumed in powdered form, is know for its energy-creating properties and contains all of the amino acids needed to promote muscle growth, including isoleucine and leucine, which are known to promote energy and enhance mental alertness, valine, which is needed for muscle metabolism and tissue repair, and arginine which stimulates muscle development.
Strenuous exercise can lead to breakdown of muscle tissue for use as an energy source, in a process known as gluconeogenesis. If not checked, this can lead to muscle shrinkage and injury. Free radicals can also stimulate the production of pro-inflammatory cytokines, which further inhibit the activity of growth hormones. One way to counteract this is by consuming a product such as Moringa, which contain antioxidants andanti-inflammatory bio-nutrients. These protect the body after an intense workout and reduce inflammation to promote healing.
Moringa acts as a great natural sleeping aid because it contains the unique natural compound known as Nebedaye, which can be found in the leaves. Nebedaye sets several of the body’s key conditions for a fitful night’s rest. It lowers our blood sugar levels, soothes our digestive system, and has a depressive effect on our central nervous system, acting as a muscle relaxant. When our muscles relax, it not only dissipates our tension, but also results in less constriction of our blood vessels. This results in lower blood pressure, which also helps to make sleep that much more restful. Moringa also helps you stay asleep for much longer. In one scientific study, it was shown that subject who consumed moringa could stay asleep for up to twice as long as subjects that did not consume any moringa. This makes it useful for those people who wish to stay in a long blissful slumber. On the other hand, the enhanced relaxation and deeper sleep will allow people with a limited number of allotted sleeping hours to awaken more refreshed and energized than they normally would. Moringa’s ability to relax muscles can come in handy not just for people looking for a good night’s sleep, but for those who are suffering from muscle pains and spasms as well. This can be especially beneficial for athletes, people recovering from injuries, and those who suffer from certain muscular conditions. These properties also help make moringa a safe and effective diuretic.
Dr. Lowell Fuglie, West Africa director of Church World Service (a relief ministry that partners with indigenous organizations in more than 80 countries), asserts that Moringa is yielding four times more benefit to undernourished people than other dietary aids. The people in West Africa aren’t just ingesting Moringa leaves-they’re also using Moringa seeds as an effective yet inexpensive, chemical-free way to purify their drinking water.
Church World Service is just one among many relief organizations that promotes the use of Moringa in impoverished areas. Trees for Life, an organization based in Kansas, is another, sponsoring cultivation programs in India intent on incorporating Moringa into the local diet.
In addition, the Andrew Mellon Foundation, National Geographic Society, and the National Science Foundation and others have contributed funding to track down and collect all 13 Moringa species.
These organizations have done their homework: they’ve seen the scientific studies, and they’re seeing firsthand the difference Moringa can make in the health of individuals all over the world. It’s making great strides against hunger and malnutrition-related childhood blindness, as well as infant mortality in underdeveloped nations. Moringa is even being used to nourish AIDS patients as they wait for a cure.
Moringa tree (also known as the horseradish tree, drumstick tree, benzolive tree, kelor, marango, mlonge, moonga, mulangay, nébéday, saijhan, sajna or Ben oil tree), was utilized by the ancient Romans, Greeks and Egyptians; it is now widely cultivated and has become naturalized in many locations in the tropics. Called “Malunggay” in the Philippines, “Sajina” in the Indian Subcontinent, and “Moringa” in English. Moringa is not your ordinary green leafy vegetables. According to Dr. Lydia M. Marero of the Food and Nutrition Research Institute of the Philippines, Moringa oleiferaLamk is one of the world’s most useful plants. It is used as food, effective flocculant or water treatment, antibiotic, source of oil, and coagulant for turbid waters. It is also called mother’s best friend, and miracle vegetable by many who know Moringa‘s beneficial uses. It is cultivated in all countries of the tropics. It is easy to plant and is available year-round.
Natural benefits from Moringa:
Moringa trees have been used to combat malnutrition, especially among infants and nursing mothers. A large number of reports on the nutritional qualities of Moringa now exist in both the scientific and the popular literature. Leaves can be eaten fresh, cooked, or stored as dried powder for many months without refrigeration, and reportedly without loss of nutritional value.
Health nutritionists claim that an ounce of mor has the same Vitamin C content as seven oranges. An important function of vitamin C not known to many is its being an antioxidant. In fact, it has been recognized and accepted by the US Food and Drug Administration as one of the four dietary antioxidants, the others being vitamin E, beta-carotene and selenium. (A dietary oxidant is a substance in food that significantly decreases the adverse effects of harmful chemicals). Oral histories recorded by Lowell Fuglie in Senegal and throughout West Africa, who reports (and has extensively documented on video) countless instances of lifesaving nutritional rescue that are attributed to Moringa.
There are various parts of the moringa plant which are being used for health reasons. For one, the leaves of this plant proved to be a good source of calcium, iron, ascorbic acid and phosphorus. Its other parts such as the seeds, the young pods, and the flowers have been established to benefit individuals as far as anti-oxidant, anti-diabetic, circulatory stimulations, and such other activities that are most beneficial to mankind, are concerned. There have been claims that moringa can be used to lower blood pressure, aid in pains caused by rheumatism, headaches and migraines, as well as its being an anti-tumor plant. Moringa is also used for purgative and anti-fungal purposes, as well. All these prove the claim that this plant is indeed multi-purpose.
Findings of a study made in India, which were used as the basis of many news reports on Moringa as a wonder plant, states that moringa contains anti-cancer compounds (phytochemicals) that help stop the growth of cancer cells. Moringa is said to be effective in treating ovarian cancer, among a host of other diseases like arthritis, anemia, heart complications, kidney problems, scurvy, asthma, and digestive disorders (ulcer, gastritis, diarrhea, colitis, dysentery).
Moringa has been observed by scientists to contain unique compounds and enact mechanisms that help purge the liver of these toxins and even reverse the damage that they cause. Silymarin is a flavonoid or specialized molecule found in moringa that has been shown to help reduce the effects of hepatoxins on the liver, improving its resiliency. It also protects the liver from the toxic effects of rare earth metal salts such as praseodymium, cerium, and indium, which are known to cause the degeneration of the liver. Scientists theorize that moringa somehow causes the body to get rid of these poisonous compounds in a more rapid manner. This same mechanism also helps make moringa effective against several known poisonous compounds such as a-amanitin and phalloidin. Moringa prevents such toxic cell damage from occurring in two ways. First, it somehow alters the composition of our cell membranes, which only allow a small amount of toxin to seep into our cells. Secondly, the same cell regeneration mechanisms that moringa employs to reduce aging also ensures that there is a large number of healthy cells to replace those that do succumb to the toxins.
Moringa has also been observed to be an effective treatment against a wide array of liver diseases, such as both chronic and acute hepatitis, cirrhosis of the liver, fatty degeneration of the liver, and the metabolic liver disease brought about by alcohol and drug use. This is because moringa not only stops the toxicity that causes these diseases, but also helps reverse it. On its own, the liver is a very resilient organ, able to regenerate its cells and grow back even after over half of it is destroyed or removed. Moringa accelerates this regeneration process by about four times the normal speed, eventually helping the liver regain full functionality.
• Moringa preparations have been cited often in scientific literature as antibiotic, antiinflammatory, hypocholesterolemic and hypoglycemic. However, many of the reports are not placebo-controlled randomized clinical trials.
• Antiinflammatory / Anti-tumor: Anti-inflammtory and Antitumor Activities of Seeds Extracts of Moringa—A study showed the crude ethanol extract of dried seeds inhibited the carrageenan-induced inflammation in the hind paw of mice by 85% at a dosage of 3 mg/g body weight; the mature green seeds by 77%. The crude ethanol extract also inhibited the formation of Epstein-Barr virus-early antigen (EBV-EA) induced by 12-0-tetradecanoylphorbol-13-acetate (TPA). At a dosage of 100 ?g/ml, the extract inhibited EBV-EA formation by 100% suggesting its antitumor-promoting activity. <Abstract:http://www.stii.dost.gov.ph/pjsweb/data/antitumor_of_Moringa.htm>
• Cancer: Possible Role of Moringa oleifera Lam. Root in Epithelial Ovarian Cancer: Study suggests a role for M Oleifera, shown to interfere with cytokine pathways.
• Asthma: Antiasthmatic activity of Moringa oleifera Lam: A clinical study: Study showed improvement in forced vital capacity, FEV1, and peak expiratory flow rate. It suggests a usefulness for MO seed kernel in patients with asthma.
• Antibiotic: 50 years ago, a study yielded Pterygospermin, a compound that readily dissociates into two molecules of benzyl isothiocyanate which has been shown to have antimicrobial properties. Unfortunately, many of the reports of antibiotic efficacy in humans were not from placebo controlled, randomized clinical trials. Recent studies have demonstrated possible efficacy against H. pylori.
• Hormonal properties / Abortifacient: Biochemical observations and histologic findings have been correlated with the anti-implantation action of aequous extracts, one possible explanation for its use as an abortifacient. source
• Antiurolithiatic: Study showed lowering of stone forming constituents in the kidneys of calculogenic rats with the use of aqueous and alcoholic extracts of MO suggesting antiurolithiatic activity.
• Antimicrobial / Water Purifyiing: Study of MO seeds paste for water purification yielded a steroidal glycoside, strophantidin, a bioactive agent in the seed. The seed paste was found effective in clarification and sedimentation of inorganic and organic matter in raw water, reducing total microbial and coliform counts by 55% and 65% respectively, in 24 hours, compared to alum with 65% and 83% reduction.
• Antipyretic / Wound Healing: Study of the ethanolic and ethyl acetate extracts of MO showed significant antipyretic activity in rats; the ethyl acetate extract of dried leaves showed significant wound healing on rat wound models.
• Analgeic: Previous studies have shown analgesic activity from the leaves of MO. This study on the alcoholic extract of MO seeds showed potent analgesic activity comparable to that of aspirin dose of 25 mg/kg BW.
• Hepatoprotective / Antioxidant: Study concluded that the alcoholic extracts of MO produced significant hepatoprotective and antioxidant activity, the aqueous extracts of the fruit less than the alcoholic extract.
Sometimes, people think that solutions to their problems are expensive and hard to find. But more often than not, real solutions to basic problems are abundant, cheap and even free. Health problems are especially solvable with natural inexpensive gifts from nature. Moringa, for example, is a wonderful blessing for us all. Locally, it is called Moringa and is easily available everywhere. Unfortunately, it is little appreciated by many Filipinos. Today, I would like to share with the good news about Moringa, as written by Mark Fritz of the Los Angeles Times.“Scientifically speaking, Moringa sounds like magic. It can rebuild weak bones, enrich anemic blood and enable a malnourished mother to nurse her starving baby. Ounce for ounce, it has the calcium of four glasses of milk, the vitamin C of seven oranges and the potassium of three bananas.
“A dash of Moringa can make dirty water drinkable. Doctors use it to treat diabetes in West Africa and high blood pressure in India. Not only can it staunch a skin infection, but Moringa also makes an excellent fuel and fertilizer.
The Moringa plant is also a proven water purifier with its remarkable antiparasitic, antibacterial, and antiviral properties. Its seeds can be used to clean dirty or polluted water.
So, basically, having Moringa trees planted in your garden is like having your ready pharmacy that offers free medicines in your own backyard. (Note: If you want to know how to plant and harvest a Moringa tree, click here. Two American volunteer workers, who are part of the Moringa Project in an African community, show you how it’s done in this video.)
Hawaii-based farmer Vicky Domingo, who has been planting Moringa trees for more than 25 years now, reportedly harvests Moringa twice a week all year round. She says that all parts of the Moringa tree are usable for nutritional and medicinal purposes — from the roots, trunk, and branches to the leaves, flowers, and seeds. The roots, for instance, can be used to make tea, while the trunk, after it’s scraped and squeezed for its juice, can be used to clean wounds.
Fritz also reports on the positive results of using Moringa as a substitute for expensive whole milk powder in nutrition projects. The Moringa packed with amino acids which are highly absorbable and absolutely crucial to good health. The human body is capable of manufacturing only 12 of the 20 different amino acids needed to build proteins used to grow, repair, and maintain cells. The other eight essential amino acids must come from a person’s diet.
Complete range of naturally occurring amino acids found in Moringa and a brief explanation of why our bodies require them.
ISOLEUCINE builds proteins and enzymes and it provides ingredients used to create other essential biochemical components in your body, some of which promote energy and stimulate the brain to keep you alert.
LEUCINE works with isoleucine to build proteins and enzymes which enhance your body’s energy and alertness.
LYSINE insures your body absorbs the right amount of calcium. It also helps form collagen used in your bone cartilage and connective tissues. And lysine aids in the production of antibodies, hormones, and enzymes. Recent studies have shown lysine improves the balance of nutrients that reduce viral growth.
METHIONINE primarily supplies sulfur to your body. It is known to prevent hair, skin, and nail problems while lowering cholesterol levels as it increases your liver’s production of lecithin. Methionine reduces liver fat and protects the kidneys, which reduces bladder irritation.
PHENYLALAINE produces the chemical needed to transmit signals between your nerve cells and your brain. It can help keep you alert, reduce your hunger pains, plus improve your memory and your mood.
THREONINE is an important part of collagen, elastin,and enamel proteins. Not only does it assist metabolism, threonine helps prevent fat build-up in the liver while boosting your body’s digestive and intestinal tracts.
TRYPTOHYAN supports your immune system, alleviates insomnia, reduces anxiety, depression, and the symptoms of migraine headaches. It also is beneficial in decreasing the risk of artery and heart spasms as it works with lysine to reduce cholesterol levels.
VALINE is important in promoting a sharp mind, coordinated muscles, and a calm mood. These non-essential amino acids, which can be manufactured by your body with the help of proper nutrition, are also found abundantly in Moringa:
ALANINE is important when it comes to building energy in your muscle tissue, brain, and central nervous system. It strengthens your immune system by producing antibodies.
Alanine also helps in the healthy metabolism of sugars and organic acids in your body.
ARGININE has been shown in studies to cause the release of the growth hormones considered crucial for optimal muscle growth and tissue repair. It also improves immune responses to bacteria, viruses, and tumor cells while promoting the healing of your body’s wounds.
ASPARTIC ACID helps rid your body of ammonia created by cellular waste. When the ammonia enters your circulatory system it can act as a highly toxic substance which can damage your central nervous system. Recent studies have also shown that aspartic acid may decrease fatigue and increase endurance.
CYSTINE functions as an antioxidant and is a powerful aid to the body in protecting against radiation and pollution. It can help slow the aging process, deactivate free radicals, and neutralize toxins. It also aids in protein synthesis and presents cellular change. It is necessary for the formation of new skin cells, which aids in the recovery from burns and surgical operations.
GLYCINE promotes the release of oxygen required in the cell-making process. It is also important in the manufacturing of hormones responsible for strong immune system.
HISTIDINE is used in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, allergies, ulcers, and anemia. A lack of histidine may leadto poor hearing.
SERINE is important in storing glucose in the liver and muscles. Its antibodies help strengthen your body’s immune system. Plus, it synthesizes fatty acid sheaths around nerve fibers.
PROLINE is extremely important for the proper function of your joints and tendons.It also helps maintain and strengthen heart muscles.
TRYROSINE transmits nerve impulses to your brain. It helps overcome depression; improves memory; increases mental alertness; plus promotes the healthy functioning of the thyroid, adrenal, and pituitary glands.
Moringa oleifera: A Review of the Medical Evidence for Its Nutritional, Therapeutic, and Prophylactic Properties Cancer Prevention. Since Moringa species have long been recognized by folk medicine practitioners as having value in tumor therapy (61), we examined compounds  and  for their cancer preventive potential (39). Recently,  and the related compound  were shown to be potent inhibitors of phorbol ester (TPA)-induced Epstein-Barr virus early antigen activation in lymphoblastoid (Burkitt’s lymphoma) cells (57,104). In one of these studies,  also inhibited tumor promotion in a mouse two-stage DMBA-TPA tumor model (104). In an even more recent study, Bharali and colleagues have examined skin tumor prevention following ingestion of drumstick (Moringa seedpod) extracts (12). In this mouse model, which included appropriate positive and negative controls, a dramatic reduction in skin papillomas was demonstrated. references…
Experts agree that the long-term solution to malnutrition is the use of foods rich in the essential nutrients often lacking in people’s diets. Modern scientific research is proving that Moringa leaves are one of the richest sources of such nutrients.
Ann Hirsch, PhD – “One of the things that impresses me most about Moringa is the fact that it has the full complement of the essential amino acids that humans beings need-there are eight of them that we cannot synthesize, so we have to get them from our food.” — Ann Hirsch, PhD, Professor of Botany at University of California Los Angeles
RESEARCH: Moringa oleifera Lam. (Moringaceae) J Med Food. 2003 Fall;6(3):255-9. Antioxidant action of Moringa oleifera Lam. (drumstick) against anti tubercular drug induced lipid peroxidation in rats.Ashok Kumar N, Pari L.Department of Biochemistry, Faculty of Science, Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar-608 002, Tamil Nadu, India.The protective effect of Moringa oleifera Lam. (Moringaceae) on hepatic marker enzymes, lipid peroxidation, and antioxidants was investigated during antitubercular drug (isoniazid, rifampicin, and pyrazinamide)-induced toxicity in rats. Enhanced hepatic marker enzymes and lipid peroxidation of antitubercular drug treatment was accompanied by a significant decrease in the levels of vitamin C, reduced glutathione, superoxide dismutase, catalase, glutathione peroxidase, and glutathione S-transferase. Administration of Moringa oleifera extract and silymarin significantly decreased hepatic marker enzymes and lipid peroxidation with a simultaneous increase in the level of antioxidants. We speculate that Moringa oleifera extract exerts its protective effects by decreasing liver lipid peroxides and enhancing antioxidants.
Bioresource Technology. 2007 Jan;98(1):232-6. Epub 2006 Jan 6. Anti-fungal activity of crude extracts and essential oil of Moringa oleifera Lam.Chuang PH, Lee CW, Chou JY, Murugan M, Shieh BJ, Chen HM. Institute of Bioagricultural Sciences, Academia Sinica, Taipei 115, Taiwan, ROC. Investigations were carried out to evaluate the therapeutic properties of the seeds and leaves of Moringa oleifera Lam as herbal medicines. Ethanol extracts showed anti-fungal activities in vitro against dermatophytes such as Trichophyton rubrum, Trichophyton mentagrophytes, Epidermophyton floccosum, and Microsporum canis. GC-MS analysis of the chemical composition of the essential oil from leaves showed a total of 44 compounds. Isolated extracts could be of use for the future development of anti-skin disease agents.
J Med Food. 2002 Fall;5(3):171-7. Hepatoprotective activity of Moringa oleifera on antitubercular drug-induced liver damage in rats. Pari L, Kumar NA. Department of Biochemistry, Faculty of Science, AnnamalaiUniversity, Annamalai Nagar, Tamil Nadu – 608 002, India. email@example.com Moringa oleifera Lam (Moringaceae), commonly known as “Drumstick,” is used in Indian folk medicine for the treatment of various illness. We have evaluated the hepatoprotective effect of an ethanolic extract of M. oleifera leaves on liver damage induced by antitubercular drugs such as isoniazid (INH), rifampicin (RMP), and pyrazinamide (PZA) in rats. Oral administration of the extract showed a significant protective action made evident by its effect on the levels of glutamic oxaloacetic transaminase (aspartate aminotransferase), glutamic pyruvic transaminase (alanine aminotransferase), alkaline phosphatase, and bilirubin in the serum; lipids, and lipid peroxidation levels in liver. This observation was supplemented by histopathological examination of liver sections. The results of this study showed that treatment with M. oleifera extracts or silymarin (as a reference) appears to enhance the recovery from hepatic damage induced by antitubercular drugs.
J Ethnopharmacol. 2003 Jun;86(2-3):191-5. Effect of fruits of Moringa oleifera on the lipid profile of normal and hypercholesterolaemic rabbits. Mehta K, Balaraman R, Amin AH, Bafna PA, Gulati OD. Department of Pharmacy, Faculty of Technology and Engineering, The M.S. University of Baroda, Kalabhavan, Gujarat, India. Rabbits were fed Moringa oleifera (200mg/kg/day, p.o.) or lovastatin (6mg/kg/day, p.o.) in banana pulp along with standard laboratory diet and hypercholesterolaemic diet for 120 days. Moringa oleifera and lovastatin were found to lower the serum cholesterol, phospholipid, triglyceride, VLDL, LDL, cholesterol to phospholipid ratio and atherogenic index, but were found to increase the HDL ratio (HDL/HDL-total cholesterol) as compared to the corresponding control groups. Treatment with M. oleifera or lovastatin in normal rabbits decreased the HDL levels. However, HDL levels were significantly increased or decreased in M. oleifera- or lovastatin-treated hypercholesterolaemic rabbits, respectively. Lovastatin- or M. oleifera-treated hypercholesterolaemic rabbits showed decrease in lipid profile of liver, heart and aorta while similar treatment of normal animals did not produce significant reduction in heart. Moringa oleifera was found to increase the excretion of faecal cholesterol. Thus, the study demonstrates that M. oleifera possesses a hypolipidaemic effect.
Hypocholesterolemic effects of crude extract of leaf of Moringa oleifera Lam in high-fat diet fed wistar rats.Ghasi S, Nwobodo E, Ofili JO.
Department of Pharmacology and Therapeutics, College of Medicine, University of Nigeria, Enugu. The leaves of Moringa oleifera Lam (Moringaceae) are used by the Indians in their herbal medicine as a hypocholesterolemic agent in obese patients. The scientific basis for their use in hypercholesterolemia was therefore examined. It was found that administration of the crude leaf extract of Moringa oleifera along with high-fat diet decreased the high-fat diet-induced increases in serum, liver, and kidney cholesterol levels by 14.35% (115-103.2 mg/100 ml of serum), 6.40% (9.4-8.8 mg/g wet weight) and 11.09% (1.09-0.97 mg/g wet weight) respectively. The effect on the serum cholesterol was statistically significant. No significant effect on serum total protein was observed. However, the crude extract increased serum albumin by 15.22% (46-53 g/l). This value was also found to be statistically significant. It was concluded that the leaves of Moringa oleifera have definite hypocholesterolemic activity and that there is valid pharmacological basis for employing them for this purpose in India. Moringa Research
1. WELLNESS. WEALTH .WISDOM . 1.WELLNESS2. WELLNESS IS #1 . For you and your Family to be well enough to enjoy the good Life. PRIORITY IN LIFE3. QUESTION 3 . Is your family on the wellness lifestyle? Or are your habits setting them up for early death & diseases QUESTION 1. Does the food your family eat contain ALL the 92 essential nutrients the body needs? QUESTION 2 . How much of your daily expense goes to you and your Family’s nutritional health? ASK YOURSELF4. LIFESTYLE CHECK 3. Are you too busy to exercise daily ? 4. Do you get easily tired & stressed ? 1. Do you eat enough fruits & vegetables ? 2. Do you get enough fiber for daily bowel movement ? 5. Do you still smoke or drink alcohol ? 6. Are you exposed to dirt and air pollution ?5. 80% of Death & Disease is caused by wrong Diet & Lifestyle People dying annually from Heart Disease, Cancer, Stroke and Diabetes: 23,895,000 DEAD YEARLY Data from the WHO Report 2002 – and other sources People living in suffering from High Blood Pressure, Heart Ailments and Diabetes: 1,727,000,000 SUFFERERS ALARMING NEWS6. SyndromeX & Cancer can kill 1 Billion from Year 2010-2060 What we eat (or don’t eat) makes us sick! Any combination of these 3 = SyndromeX: 1] Obesity 2] Diabetes 3] Heart Disease With our current lifestyle & diet, 1 out of every 5 people may suffer or die from SYNDROME-X. Cancer is due to Oxidation coming from: 1] Toxins in air and water 2] Stressful Lifestyle 3] Modern Diet CANCER has become the leading killer of the 21 st Century A BILLION DEATHS7. HOW TO SAVE YOUR LIFE Step 1. Commit by joining the Wellness Revolution Step 2. Minimize fatty and fried food. Minimize meat. Eliminate poisions such as alcohol & tobacco. Prevent Disease & Death through Wellness: Step 3. Eat more raw vegetables, fruits & fiber! Drink more water. Don’t be afraid to sweat. Step 4. Take all the 90 nutrients (vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants, phyto-nutrients) from a natural plant-based food supplement.
8. The Wellness Revolution is sparking a Trillion-Dollar Global Industry: The Wellness industry is bigger than the Internet industry Global market : 6.9 Billion Australian market : 22 Million N.Zealand market : 5 Million Philippine market : 95 Million THE WELLNESS REVOLUTION
9. Profitable Opportunity to helping people stay well and live longer! Prolong Life & Prevent Disease with Natural, Complete Plant-based Nutrition from Nature’s Miracle tree: MORINGA WHY WELLNESS DISTRIBUTION
10. 1. Universal appeal: The popularity of Moringa is booming worldwide. 2. Affordable for All: Delivers better micro-nutrition than synthetic supplements at affordable prices. 3. All Experts Agree: from ancient Ayurveda to modern scientists. 4. Mass-Market ready: millions of consumers waiting in every country WHY MORINGA?
11. What International Experts Say about Moringa “ Moringa could soon become one of the world’s most valuable plants.” Dr. Noel Vietmeyer, Director U.S. National Academy of Sciences EUROPE The best way to be healthy is to ingest mostly uncooked vegetables rich in micro-nutrients Dr. Monica Marcu author of Moringa: Miracle Tree MORINGA’S GLOBAL APPEAL ASIA / INDIA “ The 4,000-year old Indian Ayurveda lists 300 diseases that Moringa can prevent and cure” Dr. C.P. Gopalan, President, Nutrition Foundation of India
12. MORINGA’S MIRACLE NUTRITION MORINGA Gram-per-gram Comparison of Moringa with other food… 17 Times CALCIUM Than milk 10 Times VITAMIN A Than carrot 15 Times POTASIUM Than banana 25 Times More IRON Than spinach 50% the VITAMIN C of oranges 9 Times PROTEIN than yogurt
13. Moringa contain all the 9 essential amino acids… to build healthy bodies! 1. MORINGA: BEST SOURCE OF PROTEIN Isoleucine Leucine Histidine Lysine Methionine & Cystine Phenylalanine & Tyrosine Threonine Tryptophan Valine
14. Moringa has all the Macro-Minerals we need including: – CALCIUM – MAGNESIUM – POTASSIUM – PHOSPHORUS – SULFUR Moringa has all the 5 Micro-Minerals we need including: – IRON – ZINC – COPPER – MANGANESE – SELENIUM 2. MORINGA: BEST SOURCE OF MINERALS
15. 3. MORINGA: BEST SOURCE OF VITAMINS Moringa has all the natural Vitamins in alkaline-form: Rich in fat soluble vitamins: Vitamin A Vitamin D Vitamin E Vitamin K Rich in water- soluble vitamins: Vitamin C Vitamin B1 Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3 Vitamin B6 Vitamin B12
16. Moringa has Powerful Anti-oxidants that prevent Cancer, such as: Flavonoids Quercetin Kaempferol Beta-Sitostero l Caffeoylquinic acid Zeatin 4. MORINGA: PACKED WITH ANTI-OXIDANTS
17. POWERFUL PHYTONUTRIENTS like : Alpha-carotene | beta-carotene | lutein | Beta-cryptoxanthin | Chloropyll | Zeaxanthin 5. MORINGA: POWERFUL PHYTO-CHEMICALS
18. Beauty Vitamins A, C & E plus minerals Sulfur & Copper helps improve skin elasticity, moisture and aids in healing of wounds. “ The best skin care is not creams or lotions..but proper nutrition” BENEFITS OF TAKING MORINGA SOFT SUPPLE SKIN
19. Health Moringa has powerful Anti-oxidants such as Flavonoids , Quercetin, Kaempferol, Beta-Sitostero l , Caffeoylquinic Acid, Zeatin and more. Anti-Oxidants prevents Cancer, Alzheimer’s Disease, Hepatitis and degenerative diseases. ANTI-AGING ANTIOXIDANTS BENEFITS OF TAKING MORINGA
20. Detox Various Phyto-Nutrients rejuvenate the body at the cellular level, purify the blood, detoxify our livers and expel waste material. Natural fiber in Moringa , with sufficient water, flushes out toxins & helps prevents colon cancer. “ To be beautiful outside, one must be clean inside” DETOXIFY and REJUVENATE BENEFITS OF TAKING MORINGA
21. Strength CALCIUM is not enough! You also need MAGNESIUM, MANGANESE, POTASSIUM, BORON & VITAMIN D, all essential for strong bones, teeth and ligaments. “ Malunggay is the secret of Manny Pacquiao’s Strength” – Freddie Roche STRONG BONES & TEETH BENEFITS OF TAKING MORINGA
22. Power Moringa has PHOSPHORUS which regulates energy metabolism and MAGNESIUM & THE VITAMIN B COMPLEX (B1, B2, B6, B12) that powers your body at the cellular level. “ Sustainable human energy does not come from caffeine or sugar but from the right nutrients” ACTIVE ENERGY BENEFITS OF TAKING MORINGA
23. VITAMINS ACE, MINERAL ZINC + AMINO ACIDS supports a strong immune system that defends against sickness and increase the body’s resistance to toxins and allergens. Body “ An ounce of prevention is worth more than a pound of cure” HIGH IMMUNITY BENEFITS OF TAKING MORINGA
24. Virility Increases MALE sperm count. Boost milk production in lactating MOTHERS . Boosts anti-body count in BABIES . Provides all the vital nutrients for growing KIDS.
25. Mind CALCIUM, MAGNESIUM & THE B-VITAMINS relax the nervous system and constricted blood vessels, improving blood flow. TYROSINE & TRYPTOPHAN helps to control depression, elevate mood, and promotes normal sleep. ELIMINATE STRESS BENEFITS OF TAKING MORINGA
26. Heal Anemia | Asthma | All forms of Cancer | Allergies | Diabetes | Depression | Depression & other psycho- logical disorders | Fatty Liver & Cirrhosis | Heart & Other cardiovascular disorders | Osteoporosis & other bone diseases | Obesity | Parkinson’s disease | Scurvy Malnutrition | Migraine | Rheumatoid arthritis | and more! “ Moringa can prevent and cure over 300 diseases” Dr. C.P. Gopalan, India PREVENT BENEFITS OF TAKING MORINGA
27. Synthetic multi-vitamin and mineral tablets are not fully absorbed by the body Moringa’s natural nutrients are 100% absorbable. Moringa has the highest bio-availability Moringa has no toxicity or over-dose Bio-Availability: Natural Moringa vs. Synthetics Absorb BENEFITS OF TAKING MORINGA
28. Its EASY To STAY HEALTHY Take MORINGA DAILY! JOIN THE MORINGA GLOBAL REVOLUTION!
Q: What is Moringa Powder?
A. Moringa Powder is made from Moringa Tree Leaves. Moringa Oleifera contains more than 92 nutrients and 46 types of antioxidants. The next closest plant on earth have only 28 nutrients. Moringa is said to cure about three hundred diseases and almost have all the vitamins found in fruits and vegetables. Even in a larger proportions. 36 Anti-Inflammatories • 18 Amino Acids, 9 Essential Amino Acids. It have been use for over 4,000 years. It is a tree considered the most nutrient rich plant discovered to date.Q: Is Moringa safe?
A. FAO, UN, UNESCO, World Health Organization, Non-profit organization, foundation, churches and many others have programs promoting the use of Moringa to treat infants, children, pregnant and lactating women, people suffering from HIV and other ailments.Q: What scientific studies support Moringa?
A: In the last decade, hundreds of research articles, patents and studies have been done and published in Newspapers, scientific journals, documentaries. Discovery Channel has a YouTube documentary, Dr. Jay Fahey from John Hopkins School of Medicine is doing extensive research on health and nutrition, Dr. Lowell Fuglie dedicated part of his life in Senegal working with Church World Service in Africa to study and promote the use of Moringa for health and nutrition.Q: Is Moringa’s dried leaf powder more potent than fresh Moringa leaf?
A: Dehydrated Moringa leaves when properly dried have much higher nutritional value than fresh leaves.Q: When is the best time to take Moringa products?
To enjoy the benefits of Moringa it is recommended to take capsules or leaf powder at least twice a day, in the morning and at lunch time.Q: How long does it take to feel a difference?
A: Every individual reacts differently but most people begin feeling improvement in health and energy levels shortly after starting to consume powder.Q: What kind of improvements can I anticipate?
Very positive changes in mental clarity, overall well-being, vision, digestion, lowering of blood pressure, cholesterol and triglycerides levels, a surge of energy and a boost in the immune system.
Q: Are Moringa products safe to take with medications?
Q: Are Moringa products suitable for sufferers of lactose intolerance?
Q: Are Moringa products FDA approved?
Q:Does Moringa have Anti-Ageing properties?
Q: What are the antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds present in
Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Vitamin B (Choline), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin) , Vitamin B2 (Rivoflavin), Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Vitamin B6, Alanine, Alpha-Carotene, Arginine, Beta-Carotene, Beta-Sitosterol, Caffeoylquinic Acid, Campesterol, Carotenoids, Chlorophyll, Chromium, Delta 5- Avenasterol, Delta 7 Avenasterol, Glutathione, Histidine, Indole Acetic Acid, Indoleacetonitrile, Kaempferal, Leucine, Lutein, Methionine, Myristic-Acid, Palmitic Acid, Prolamine, Proline, Quercitin, Rutin, Selenium, Threonine, Tryptophan, Xanthins, Xanthopyll, Zeatin, Zeaxanthin, Zinc.
B. The Anti inflammatory compounds:
A: Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Arginine, Beta-Sistosterol, Caffeoylquinic Acid, Calcium, Chlorophyll, Copper, Cystine, Omega 3, Omega 6, Omega 9, Fiber, Glutathione, Histidine, Indole Acetic Acid, Indoleacetonitrile, Isoleucine, Kaempferal, leucine, Magnesium, Oleic-Acid, Phenylalanine, Potassium, Quercitin, Rutin, Selenium, Stigmasterol, Sulfur, Tryptophan, Tyrosine, Zeatin, Zinc.
What are the Vitamins and Minerals present in Moringa?
What is the best method to take the Moringa powder?
Q: If Moringa oleifera is so good, how come I only know it now?